Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- Kitchen Residency: 378 Kingsland Rd, Dalston, London E8 4AA, Hacha Bar
- Food Delivery: SE (Brockley, Telegraph Hill, Crofton Park, Ladywell, Deptford, Peckham, Greenwich, Blackheath) & surrounding areas.
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (e.g. Master Card, Visa, and American Express), as well as PayPal. Direct Bank transfers are also accepted.
What time will I get my delivery?
We do all deliveries around midday (12:00-2:00 pm) so you can have your food before dinner, or even just in time for lunchtime.
What's the minimum order?
The minimum for delivery is £16 and there is a delivery fee of £2
How can I prepare/reheat my Taco Kit?
DIY TACO KIT
1. Reheat the cochinita pibil/carne de res in a pot if needed.
2. Use a pan to warm up the tortillas. Regulate the temperature to keep their softness.
3. Add 1-2 tablespoons of the taco filling to your tortilla, and the toppings included.
4. Hold your taco like a pro... and enjoy!
How can I prepare/reheat my Flautas con Mole (Crispy rolled tacos)?
FLAUTAS CON MOLE
1. Reheat the mole sauce in a pot if needed.
2. Use a hot pan to warm up your flautas and add a bit of oil to keep them crunchy.
3. Add the sauce on top, or just dip the flautas in the mole, and add the toppings included.
4. Hold your crispy taco like a pro... and enjoy!
Can I get contactless delivery?
Yes, we will take payment online and then leave your order on your doorstep.
Do you deliver to my address?
We can deliver anywhere in SE. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you are just outside this though. Send us a message and we will do what we can!
Need more answers?
No problem! Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 1-3 business days.